Saturday, September 8, 2007

Inspiration


I saw this antique German Dollhouse on eBay last week, and thought it a wonderful inspiration piece for the dollhouse I am building for the animation. As a matter of fact, this dollhouse would have been a perfect backdrop for my animation.

I am still working on the storyline. I have selected a song by my friend Fuad, and decided to animate parts of it. At this point, I have only random scenes to work with right now. What I do know is that the story is set in an old house: sort of Victorian or Regency in style. It will be dark and have a muted color palette. It will probably call for a balcony scene, one set in a study at night, and one in a hallway involving a haunted mirror. Ah, if only I had $3000, this house would have been so perfect!

No comments: